Friday, January 26, 2007

It is coming. . .Valentine's Day!


It is early, but Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours! Mine will be spent here at home, I am not sure if hubby has that night or day off, but either way, payday isn't till a few days later, so we won't celebrate it till then. (Unless. . .he surprises me, which he does do sometimes).

I'm down 72 lbs. now! I am so excited. There are so many different things going on in my life. I hope I can keep up. I am thinking of going back to work after just shy of 13 years of being a stay-at-home mom. I am excited and scared.

What do I want to do? Well. . .my time is limited. I won't work after 4PM, and I won't work on Sat. or Sun. Why? Because I am a Mom first. I will always put them above everything, including my desire to go back to work. It's my job. :-D

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

No comments: