Thursday, August 24, 2006

Home. . .

I was home yesterday, but very tired. I chatted with a few folks, but not for long.

Surgery went well, but the time in recovery took much longer. About 3 hours. I was so tired and in so much pain. They only drained and cut the cyst away. They were able to leave the ovary and the fallopian tube, so I am very glad of that. :-)

I know folks have been thinking of me, praying for me, lighting candles too, and I so appreciate that, so very much.

Right now I am taking Vicatin (spelling) every 4 hours and percocet only at bedtime. It lasts longer, so I use it for sleeping. Between the doses of Vicatin I get about an hour or so of conscious time. lol. . .before I am loopy, or woozy feeling.

I have some new stories out that posted over on Lit. so fill free to check them out if you wish.

*hugs to you all and kisses too*

No comments: