Monday, August 21, 2006

LIfe

Ahhh. . . Red's reflective? Nah. . . just felt like using that as a title of this entry.

My Insurance just called and they approved me for Gastric Bypass Surgery. It'll happen sometime in the late fall or early winter. I don't have the details yet, but I will and when I do I will put them here.

There is a lot of people having this type of Surgery, I'm just another number to the statistics. I am doing it so I can get back the years I've lost by gaining weight. See I learned at my last consultation that for every one hundred pounds you gain, you lose 20 years. I want my years back. I deserve them and so do my kids.

The surgery for the cyst and the fallopian tube is still on for Wednesday. I am thrilled to announce my husband was able to get the day off and will be with me, well, in the hospital with me during surgery.

I look back and see so many things in my life I would change if I could, but if it meant changing who I am, or changing the path that led me to my husband and my kids, then I would live the same life over and over again.

~ Hugs to you and hug the ones you love. . . ~

Red

No comments: