Friday, October 20, 2006

5, 4, 3. . .

I can't decide. . . Today is the 20th and of course my surgery is the 24th. Now is that five days, counting today and the day of surgery? Or 4 days not counting today? Or - better yet. . . 3 days not counting today or the day of surgery? *big grin and happy dance*

Yes, I am excited. I am ready . I am invincible. . .(sorry had a burst into song moment there. *wink* )

I rarely pack my suitcase before a trip, I'm one of those last minute folks. I will be packing soon though, probably today if not tomorrow, because I am so anxious. I look forward to this move in my life.

Research says the first 100 pounds comes off fast. *yippee* I plan on exercising before that, but I really know it will be easier once that first 100 is gone! *grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you; good luck with your surgery! A positive attitude and sheer will power will get you through life.

RedHairedandFriendly said...

Thanks! I am so looking forward to this. I just know when it is all said and done and I'm able to walk the trails with ease when we go on vacation it will all be worth it! ~ Red :-)