Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Like I don't have enough to do. . .

I was told I should look into this. . . National Novel Writing Month. Click it and you can roll your eyes at me later!

Yeap. . .50,000 words in a month! *grins* If I don't do it then okay, that's life. But you know I'm going to try! I have so many ideas, sometimes though I admit they are hard to form into words.

The Chain Story about Laresa the Genie is like that. I thought of this great chain, wrote chapter one and then my mind went blank. Eventually, I did come up with my next addition to the chain, which will be Ch. 9 when it comes out. But I had to consult with other writers on the chain to help me get it into focus. Here's a link to the page where you can scroll down and find the chapters for Laresa's World. As you can see, chapters are written by different writers and these are some excellent folks!

The surgery date is slowly creeping up. . . I do have my preop testing and preop class on Monday and Tuesday. I have cold, damn it! I want to be healthy when I take that freakin' breathing test, so I can pass it. LOL. :D

Live your day today with an extra skip, oh and if you see a pretty flower, sniff it after you check for BEES!

No comments: