Thursday, April 27, 2006

Awake for now. . .

Good afternoon. I was going to go offline, but I saw that my newest stories were up on Storiesonline. I was curious as to who posts faster them or Lit.. Well, I submitted 2 stories this morning and both are up now! So they are faster.

Now. . .

With that being said. I have a question as to the quality of the work. They stress editing. . .but the first story I randomly picked to read was NOT edited. There were no qoutation marks indicating conversation, which it was apparent there was one going on; the conversations were seperated onto different lines.

Now. . .
There are other authors from Literotica that post their work there, so I know that there are great writers there to and everyone will find someone they are happy to read. Like I said, mine was a random story and I didn't know the author either.
I encourage you to check out the site. If you want your stories out to the public faster than Literotica then you may want to consider this group.
Onward to my day. . .
My Mother-In-Law is due here in 45 min. . .
Enough said. ;)

No comments: