Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Lazy Sunday Morning ...

I woke up this morning to the sounds of another snoring in my bed. Now my husband left at 8:00 for work and so, who was snoring in my bed, but my seven year old son. Needless to say, he was awoken with a few tickels. What a way to start a morning. lol. . .


Yesterday was a busy day. We left here around 1:00 and headed to Wal-Mart. I sent my kids and their Dad off to look for Mother's Day ideas as well as Birthday ideas, because my birthday is on the 9th. Actually this particular week is a busy one. During the month alone we have a ton of birthdays.

Anywhooo. . . Yesterday after our excursion through Wal-Mart, we headed to my In-Laws. There we visited with my Mother-In-Law and that was nice. We don't see them as much because of my spouses schedule at work, so it was a nice visit, while we waited for my Father-In-Law got home from work. When he did, somehow he and my husband were roped into taking apart the back deck. Or at least some of it. lol.

We then headed out to dinner and that was pleasant too. In-laws paid and we left the tip. ;) THAT was really nice. :D lol. . .

I have a new story at lit. A different read then normal, a bit faster and more raw, but still a nice read: Business Begins: The Agreement - it is an Erotic Coupling. I'll be writing some today. Mainly in the SRP's of Lit. What are those?? Well here's a link. ;) Literotica Discussion Board: Sexual Role Play Forum.

Have a great day everyone. :-)

No comments: