Sunday, April 23, 2006

Writing Erotica


I recently celebrated my first year of writing erotica. I have to tell you, its been a blast. I had no interest in writing before. . .I still can't keep a journal, but not everyone can, can they. I have had great feedback from the readers of my favorite site... well honestly, my only site Literotica.

Here is a simplier way to find My Stories/Poems.

I've received the Best Romance and the Best Celebrity categories in the 7th Annual Literotica Author's Awards: Best of 2005 .

I have two stories published with this new upcoming publishing site: The Erotic Mind.

Yep. . .I'm thinking this year has been wonderful and very promising. I hope next year is just as exciting. I'm thrilled with the ride I'm on and looking forward to more.

2 comments:

Imp said...

Congratulations on your wins, Red!

RedHairedandFriendly said...

Thanks alessia! ~ I appreciate the congratulations. :)