Saturday, April 29, 2006

A very sunny day


You know sometimes you just know you've made the right decision in your life and a calmness settles over you. I'm there now. I've made some major screw ups over the last few days, weeks, maybe even months, but I'm not going to dwell on them here, but I am going to stop doing them.
This morning has been very nice. I woke up with a peaceful feeling and logged onto the computer, had emails to answer and one was so nice, it gave me a smile.
I have a new story over at Lit.
It's called: Melody and Daisy's Dilemma -
it is 4 pgs. in the Novel/Novella section. Why there, but short? Well there are various kinds of sex in this story, so putting it in one category wouldn't have worked. There is Virgin Sex, Lesbian Sex, Heterosexual, and Group. Also there is Voyuerism/Exhibitionist too. So Novel/Novella seems the best place for it.
One new poem is out. It is called At Last . It is an audio poem, but at the time of this blog, Lit. had an error and the audio wasn't out, but the text was. Hopefully, they'll have it fixed soon. I notified them of the error already this morning.
The family is up and busy. I'm writing this blog while manning the pancakes.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: