Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Poems


She's let go
by RedHairedandFriendly ©

She’s hurting, alone, sad.
Her body shattered, consumed
with pain and tears.

They flow faster each trip
down her soft cheeks.
Her heart, her love, is gone.

Each tear tumbles freely,
trying to cover her, shield her,
She needs to heal, to breathe.

Look,
she sees the peak.
The point of freedom in reach.
Grasping it she prays.

Gently it holds her.
Protects her, never lets her go.
Light burns the dark and loves her.

See her face lifted high
She’s there on the mountain soaring
Weightless with no worries...

Free.

___

I am this person today. I am free. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders and for that I feel better. I was being held down as this poem: Knotted in Twine reads. I'm no longer knotted, funny how one day can change your out look. I will still have days like this: Be Gone but that's okay because It won a battle; I won a war. I know I'll be okay.

Those three poems are the newest ones on Lit. I hope you enjoy them. They were hard to write, but healing works. The one written above was written a few weeks ago, but it fits me better today then ever before. I hope when I am down I'll come back and remember to read this post.

Have a glorious and wonderful day ~ I will. :-)

No comments: