Friday, May 05, 2006

Busy, busy, busy. . .

Yesterday was a very busy day, if you didn't get that from the title. lol. . . My husband and I had an all day field trip with my eldest. We went to a school event here: Chain O'Lakes.

It was a lot of fun. . .but OMGoodness a lot of walking. lol. . .
My legs and ass are tired. We were all over the woods, looking for critters and showing kids how to use a compass, then later they were in the swamps scooping up water creatures. Eventually we had lunch and later covered first aid, conservation and recycling. She's spending the night there too and comes home tonight. She'll be exhausted, because they are going to be all over that park again today!

It sure would be nice to be young again! LOL. . .

My publisher that has a couple of my stories started a blog for my work: SatinSheets - RedHairedandFriendly

I hope you have a chance to check out the links on this blog. I enjoy putting them there. :-)





No comments: