Monday, May 15, 2006

One day late...

I know I'm late, but I'm here now and I hope all the mom's and dad's that are mom's had a great Mother's Day! I did. My son and my youngest daughter bought me flowers and my other daughter bought me a necklace. I visited my Mother-In-Law Saturday and that was a nice visit, we left early because I'm still icky feeling. My mom got a visit from me yesterday and we stayed for a while, until again I grew weak.

I'm not much better, in fact worse, but I so do not want to talk about how icky I feel. I have found things to keep me busy though. I should be happy that typing a story or thought comes easily to me, because I know some it is a real struggle to do anything when they are feeling ill. I do what I can so my day goes faster.

When I'm sick, it isn't usually that kind of sick that keeps you in bed and unable to move, though I have had that. It is the kind where you can do things, until you get tired. That's what I'm doing. I've stayed busy doing relaxing things. Reading and writing.

I mentioned the Reviews thread on Lit. and how I would be posting my reviews on already approved stories by Lit. I posted my first set of reviews on Saturday morning. I woke up very early, because of my cold and couldn't get back to sleep, so I thought I would read until it was time for us to leave for my mother-in-laws. Here is a link to the post I did for the stories I read.

I think you'll find these all very good reads. I think I was lucky to have hit so many random nice reads for my first day. This morning I woke up early again and noticed my new write was out. I entered the "How to" contest and wrote Can You Kiss Me Like This? and reviewed, (no it wasn't my day...but I was up!) the newest "How To's" here's a link to the post that list the author's I read.

I'm only 5 categories away from writing in every category on Lit. I have 2 of those 5 pending approval. I'm really having fun with this, but I won't participate next year. Why? I honestly think it deflects somewhat from my norm., Now... that isn't a bad thing. By participating in the Survivor Contest I have learned my strong suites as a writer and my short comings.

I believe I am a strong writer in Lesbian Sex, Group Sex, Romance, Erotic Couplings and Loving Wives. I believe I could become a strong writer in Gay Sex, BDSM, and Interracial Love. I do not think I'll ever master... Reviews and Essays, Toys and Masterbation, or Mind Control and Transexual/Crossdressing. Audio Stories...eh... I have mixed feelings on them. I personally don't see them as my best work, however I get a lot of nice emails from both men and women complimenting me on both the soft submissiveness that comes across and the articulate speech. However, they say we the writer or creator are our worst critics.

I have several new poems out, all erotic, but all you have to think about. They aren't as direct in emotion as usual. I would link them all to you, but there are like 5 of them. ;-) Just hit the link on the side where it says my submission. :-)

You know... I feel like crap, but I want to keep typing and conversing. There is no one on yahoo to bug and annoy with my mindless rambling... so for now perhaps I'll just go write something naughty to tempt the fates of fingers and toys everywhere. :-D

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: