Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cold Feet

Yes, I have cold feet. No, I'm not getting married. I am married. I just have cold feet. I didn't know what else to call this so I called it cold feet, because that is what I thought of first. :-)

So with that being said. I want to rant a minute. I write with several people on Lit. in the SRP forums and sometimes they make me angry. Do I blow up? No... Should I? Probably. *sigh* But I DON'T LIKE getting angry. Anywho... a story has been going on since Aug. and I love it. It used to be a favorite, but a writer ruined that for me and now it is sad... I feel like I am pulling teeth to get him to write, and I've told him several times... if you aren' t happy leave the story, but he stays to make me happy?? What??? I've told him to leave because he isn't happy. Not for my feelings. *sigh*

Doesn't saying... Yes. I want you to quit. .... sound mean? But I do. I want him to because he doesn't seem to care. He's flippant and I don't know what to do. I just feel like tossing it all away, but you know... there are 2 other writers and they count on us... well not right now because they are doing their own thing.

But get this... He doesn't even read all the posts. So come weeks later when he bitches about something it is usually because he didn't keep up with the "dribble" (he's phrase) that the other writers posted. OMGoodness!!! I just want to cry sometimes.

I really hate being nice sometimes. You know that!

Anywhooo... what I did this time was posted and then told him... Look, if you don't post then that is up to you, but I'll move my character when I'm ready. If you get pissed to bad. Because I wasn't hunting him down. *sigh*

Even then I feel like I should be apologizing... Damn it!!! I did nothing wrong!!!

Why do I feel like I have to apologize for everything. Oh that's for a different blog I have a friend who has a rant blog. I'll post that there and toss a link at you if I decide to post it. ;-)

Two new stories out on Lit.

My first Mind Control..... PLEASE comment on this one. I've never written mind control and please don't be asinine about it. . .constructive critisim is appreciated as well as friendly admiration. *grin* Helpful Whispers.

The second is the first chapter to a new set of Chain Stories: On the Bus: Naughty Whispers.

Oh the SRP forum of lit. I think I've mentioned it before, but if not here is a link. Sexual Role Playing. Many different stories you'll find here. Some good, some not. They are broken stories. One person writes something then the next writes something, but each has their own character to control. There are "rules to follow" and if you ever want to write, it is a good place to start and to practice.

On the health front. . .That cough syrup with codine is my friend. ;-) I'm on the mend, but still not 100%.





No comments: