Saturday, May 20, 2006

Wonderful!


I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful this movie is. It is hillarious. It is great fun for the whole family. There were people of all ages watching this and laughing. Fabulous film!

One line could have been left out, but he's a squirrel and it fits. The squirrel has got to be the best character followed by the possom father played by William Shatner. Bruce Willis is great as the Raccoon.

Oh please watch this film I don't care if you have to "rent a kid" to use as an excuse to watch a cartoon!

What else have I been up too? Well... today was the last Girl Scout Trip for my Group! We went to the Zoo, the Rollerdome, and the movies. It was a great day and a lot of fun.

Also... I wrote a mini-autobiography on lit. Questions Answered by Red, is an essay about the most popular questions asked of me, RedHairedandFriendly.

I'm exhausted. We had a full day and I do hope you watch this movie!!!!


No comments: