Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wow!

I have been a busy woman. I have been sucked into a vortex of writing. I have this story I am working on and it is scary how it is coming together... I mean... I have to stop because I am overwhelmed by the amount of fun I am getting out of writing it. I mean... I have NO clue whatsoever is going to happen with this story. That is what is scary. To write so much and still not have the story anywhere near done! I love the process of writing.

I have written 3 stories in between writing this big one and I am on a break from the big one now too. I have written 2 fan requested ones and a sequel to Loving in Silence called Loving in Silence: Wet Agreement. I hope you enjoy them. I feel at least 2 more stories emerging from this group, we'll see.

This week was great with the exception of yesterday which sucked royally! But in the morning ( today ) I woke up and my day started over. I like that about life, don't you.

I'll have some movie reviews for my other blog either this week or next. :-D

No comments: