Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Wooot!!!!

Satin Sheets has tossed me a link to my own blogspot there, using this same site. Wonderful. So here is a link to that site and look --- a new ebook is out. Red's Blog Spot. I'm a happy camper. I hope you all take a moment to check out both that link as well as the link to the side that will take you to Satin Sheets. I encourage you to check out this rising company.

My cold is hanging in there. Though in time I'm sure the medicines will work. I finally broke down and went to the doctor and got a number of lovely prescriptions. Yippppppeeeeee!!!

Being sick has lost me a whole week. I had no clue that I had the last scouts' field trip coming up. Geeze! If the weather holds up we'll be busy this Saturday. A movie, putt-putt golf, the zoo and rollerskating, not to mention having to feed the hungry boogers. :-D
I'm not sure what movie we'll see yet. We saw Nanny McPhee last time our group went to the movies. Would I recommend that one? OMGoodness, YES!!!! It is an excellent movie. It has been dubed the "New Mary Poppins" = It is... it is a new generation Mary Poppins, but the old classic will always be a favorite: Mary Poppins. My eldest loves that movie and yes she loved the McPhee version too. We all did, well the hub. hasn't seen it, but he'd like it too.

I have a couple new poems out, if you wish to take a gander. A Slave's Poem and At Last. I hope you enjoy them.

I'm off to write naughties. . .

No comments: