Monday, May 08, 2006

Eeek! Three days!!


Wow. . .talk about making something a habit and then becoming so busy you can't keep up. I have had a busy weekend. After Thursday's event that wore this woman out, I ran a few errands on Friday morning with my husband and then later we went and saw the movie. Mission Impossible III.

I liked it. I have seen the other 2 movies and I enjoyed them also, but I find myself liking #1 and this one more than #2. I enjoyed the opening and was surprised by the twist, but shouldn't have been. I loved the action, which it was full of. I guess this movie is getting 3.5 - 5 on the 1 out of 5 review boards. I'd give it a 4.5. Not a 5, but I don't see that as Tom Crusie's fault, but the villian's fault. I thought he was lame and needed more "evilness" behind him. There are some questions left unanswered at the end, but for the basis of the story you really don't need to have that question answered. All in all I found it a great movie and one I'll purchase.

I've got a slew of new releases over at Literotica. For those that know of the Survivor Contest, I'm involved in that and that is why you'll see some work I normally wouldn't find myself writing. Right now I'm in 3rd place at least from what I can see, the scorecards are optional to use and publish to folks, so someone may have more points then I, but I don't know it.

I'm going out today and then tomorrow I think I'll be able to relax again. I hope your week is going to be a busy one if you want it to be and relaxing if you don't.

No comments: